|Transformation Tools Website|
Original text by Christopher Currell
Life Orientation Workshop One
The first in the series of iExpansion workshops is a 2 day workshop, which orients the spirit as to who he is, the purpose of life, and the basics of the principals of interaction in the physical universe.
The purpose of this workshop is for the student to have a basic orientation of who he is and the mechanics of interaction in the physical universe and developing the student's interpersonal communication skills through actual practicing and training.
●Two day workshop include the following subjects:
1. Vibration and resonance nature of reality,
2. The spirit, and it's purpose in this universe.
3. The components of thought, mind and body.
4. The sequential steps of thought, mind and body in manifesting intention into the physical universe.
5. How the spirit's thought and intention project into physical reality by a process called communication.
6.The importance of communication.
7. The components and implementation of communication.
8. A series of exercises that familiarize the student with each step in the communication process.
■Resonance is communication:
Resonance is the basis of the relationship between the spirit, mind, body and the environment. Interaction between spirit, mind, body and the physical universe can be seen to occur through consonant and dissonant energy vibrations. These energy vibrations are subjectively felt as emotions and in the case of human health, can be objectively expressed as psychosomatic illnesses. The principle is that something placed close enough to a source of vibration will begin to vibrate also.
Proximity and comparable properties are necessary for a duplication of vibration, a resonance, to occur. This is called communication. Because of the intimate connection between spirit and mind, and on the basis of communication, vibrations in the environment that are disagreeable may cause dissonance, stress, and disease. Healing occurs by introducing harmonious vibrations thus resolving the dissonances.
The interaction between spirits can be seen to occur purely by resonance. The vibrations of one spirit may touch a “ sympathetic string” in the other and behold! There is communication! Or not. It depends on the chronic vibration of the receiving spirit. If the two don’t harmonize, their communication won’t last long - they may not even perceive each other! “Resonance” is therefore but another word for “communication”
■Why it is important to learn the communication skills?
A being is as alive as he can communicate.
Communication skills are essential in any sphere of human interaction. In fact, when all is said and done, on whatever level, communication is the sole activity all people share.
- What good communication consists of.
- How to recognize bad communication.
- What the component parts of communication are and how to utilize them.
- Why more communication, not less, brings the individual greater freedom.
- …and much more.
In this workshop, the student will learn the benefits of effective communication, which will enhance all aspects of life from the personal to the professional and to the success of any endeavor.
Also included in this workshop are numerous exercises that improve one’s communication level and have great practical application to life. A thorough understanding of this data will provide the student with tools he can use forever.